Our top priority is the safety, protection and well-being of our guests.
We always monitor the current developments so that you can enjoy a relaxing vacation even in these difficult times.
- We ask to keep the necessary minimum distance of 2 meters from other guests
- Avoid direct physical contact with all persons
- Wearing mouth-nose protection in public areas
- Sneezing or coughing into the crook of your arm or handkerchief
- Washing and disinfecting hands several times a day
- Daily cleaning and disinfection of all public areas
- Continuous control, cleaning and disinfection of all neuralgic areas
- Disinfection dispensers in all public areas
- Use of only virucidal cleaning products
- Room cleaning with virucidal cleaning products
- Regular airing with fresh mountain air
IF YOU ARE UNSURE OR HAVE OPEN QUESTIONS, DON'T HESITATE AND CONTACT US!